Dancer and choreographer Craig Simpson works through a deep embodiment and physicality, feeling, intuiting, directing and improvising in the moment. In this work, he invites 6 men to join him and share in his presence and quality.
A dance film choreographed by Craig Simpson, and directed by Janice Parker and Martin Clark. Produced by Janice Parker Projects and supported by Unlimited Impact, Creative Scotland and Spirit of 2012.
- Unlimited exhibition, Summerhall, Edinburgh Fringe, 5 Aug – 5 Oct 2015
- Sharing for friends and supporters, Festival Theatre, Edinburgh, 22 Apr 2016
- Brighton Festival, Brighton Dome, 7 – 29 May 2016
- Bounce Festival, Lyric Theatre, Belfast, 25 – 28 Aug 2016
- Unlimited Video Lounge, Southbank Centre, London, 11 Sep 2016
- Tramway’s Unlimited Festival, Glasgow, 23 Sep 2016
Image credit: Brian Hartley